Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Time Again!

I love Fall. It's my favorite season. I love everything that it brings, cooler weather, turning colors, sweaters, wrapping up in blankets, hot cocco, tons of yummy comfort foods (not that I need them), and getting ready for the Holiday seasons. The change over from Summer to Fall has brought a lot of new experiances for us.

Keith is has started what should be his last year of school. I'm hoping that by this time next year he will have 9 to 5ish job with paid time off and Insurance we can afford!
I am oficially a College Student! The plan was that I would what until Keith was done with school then I would start. But, I've had the poking thought that I needed to start sooner. So I am taking a Math class at SLCC. I have a new found respect for Mom's who go to school, work and take care of their families. Some days I think I'm crazy for doing this!
Jackson started Preschool in September. He loved it! I say "loved" because after a lot of debating and tears on my part, I decided to take him out after a month. I had a hard time coming to this decision but our days were so packed between everthing we have going that most days we didnt get home til after 6pm. We (meaning the kids and I) had no time to play together and it was forever tears around the house. The two weeks that he's been home have been a lot happier around here.

One thing that Jackson learned in school was the letter "J". He now goes around pointing out all the J's. "Mom! that's my name!" It's so cute. We are going to start working on the other letters in his name.

Caitlin is growing so fast and has such personality. She keeps me moving non stop. Recently she has started to bring her baby and blanket to to Keith or I so we can wrap it up. She'll then kiss and rock her baby.


Here are some pictures from our Summer adventures!

Pelican Lake July 2010



Caitlin was so mad that Jackson was sitting with her, she was yelling at him and trying to push him off!



The wonderful hair gel made from sunscreen and sweat.



Fun at Mae's house





Bear Lake Labor Day Weekend 2010






So this is the only picture we have of Jackson at Bear Lake right now. He was on the boat the whole time we were at the beach.





Bee's Game (Thanks Carli!)


At home







State Fair
















Not happy to be on the horse!

1 comment:

Audrey Hammer said...

I never bothered with preschool. If you're happier without it, that's just fine.